Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Corvette ZR1 and Car & Driver
- 05-30-10, 02:16 PM #1- Online
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
- Southeast, PA
- 2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !
Corvette ZR1 and Car & Driver
I was getting my DD worked on last friday and I was reading an article in Car&Driver magazine and I thought you guys would get a kick out of this writers ( Shaun Bailey) statement about the LS-9. They were doing some kind of "Sports Car shoot out" Called 'Culture Clash' and the guy just got out of the 2010 Red Corvette ZR1. He said and I quote
"The Corvette ZR1 is a monster. It takes a brave man, A smooth surface and plenty of straight tarmac to fully experience the ZR!'s accelerative gusto through the first four gears of it's robust yet percise-shifting 6 speed manual. This pavement-Shredding straight-line power breed is a experience not forgotten anytime soon."
This was the ZR1 equipped with the PTM (Performance Traction Management) and he said he never needed to use the top setting of 5 ! He said his only let down, (If you can call it a let down) was the interior, but that he install a set of custom fitted Sparco seats.
One hell of a sports car. It beat out all of the other two except for economy, it came in second in the test. Due to the seats ?
- By Rob in forum C6 Corvette ZR1Replies: 1Last Post: 04-29-08, 07:49 PM
- By Rob in forum Autocrossing and MotorsportsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-08, 11:00 AM
- By Rob in forum C6 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-02, 10:52 PM