Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
- 04-18-09, 09:21 PM #1BLUEDUCEGuest
Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
Purchased a new set in July, 2007. We have 9,000 miles on them and they look almost like slicks. The tire orginally has 9.5 tread now has 5.5. Half gone in 9,000 miles. We don't do burn outs. Cannot keep buying tires everyother year at a cost of $1400. The front tires look like brand new. Just wondered if anyone else has these tires on their Z06 and what they think of them. Am now rethinking my decision to not buy Goodyear tires. The ones that came on the car lasted 18,000 miles.
- 04-29-09, 08:00 PM #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- 03 Z06,66 coupe,99 Porsche Carrera
- 04-29-09, 09:36 PM #3BLUEDUCEGuest
Michelin has agreed to give us a 30% discount on a new pair of rear tires so we did make some headway with them. I will get them after we return from Florida. Hopefully they will last longer.
- By Rob in forum C6 General DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-23-08, 11:26 PM
- By TODD L GRIFFITH in forum C6 Z06 DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 02-01-08, 10:53 PM
- By Rob in forum C6 Corvette ZR1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-07, 04:45 PM
- By BLUEDUCE in forum C5 Z06 DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-07, 12:49 PM
- By stuckatcuse in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 05-06-07, 03:06 PM