Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 05-14-05, 11:09 PM #1wwrGuest
Diffferent take: What is a Tuned Suspension
Just that question plus and how is is done.
- 05-14-05, 11:42 PM #2
It is a system where the stiffness of the shock absorbers can be adjusted to optimize race performance. It would be more than most people need or are capable of adjusting on their own. My take is that it is for serious performance enthusiasts with more than average knowledge about car dynamics.Save the Wave!
- 05-15-05, 12:52 AM #3
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- New York USA
- former C3&C5- future C7 when jr's college is paid
Adjusting the handling for certain conditions is considered suspension tuning. Changing the vehicle height, wheel alignment, tire pressure, spring rates, shocks (or shock setting) and swaybar thickness will also affect the handling. This is also sometimes refered to in racing as the chassis set-up.
- By wisheyehad1 in forum C6 General DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-05, 03:32 PM
- By wwr in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-05, 12:55 AM
- By Last Ride in forum C4 Corvette ZR-1Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-03, 11:00 PM
- By MarkEE in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-21-03, 12:18 PM
- By Rob in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-02, 12:01 PM