Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-05-13, 11:36 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Bothell, WA
- 1999 Corvette Convertible - Torche Red- 6speed
Car starts fine, won't run when in gear when clutch is released.
1999 Convertible 6 speed. Car starts and idles fine; can even rev-up engine. When put in first gear and clutch is released the engine dies. Anyone seen this before? Thanks for any help. Mark
- 02-05-13, 03:11 PM #2
- Join Date
- May 2001
- New Haven, Ct. USA
- Nope, but someday.
Any warning messages like "service column lock" or 'pull key, wait 10 sec" ???
Sounds to me like your battery maybe weak.
Turn on your car, but do NOT start it, what does your digital voltage gauge read???
- By hallslt4 in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 07-04-14, 11:49 AM
- By darkrain714 in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-13, 01:34 AM
- By Chris Kennedy in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-07, 02:56 PM
- By jchiniski in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 01-26-07, 02:52 AM
- By C598LS1 in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 14Last Post: 05-25-06, 08:04 PM