Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: C5 Plastic
- 10-08-11, 04:32 PM #1
My trim is going to waste-land in the car. First, the visor mirrors went capooee and now the electric switch for the fuel door is gone.....
It appears I will need to order a new console, the eyelits that held the switch, 3 of 4 have failed. Where to buy?
Went to add some windshield washer fluid and the cap retaining part is going.
This car is about 8 years old but why can't the plastic last just a bit longer?
I am not complaining, just pointing out what is happening to my car, I just love to drive it!
- 10-08-11, 05:20 PM #2
- 10-10-11, 08:57 AM #3
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- naples fl.
- 2002 electron blue coupe
I have a 2002 and my plastic is fine,just buy new pieces to replace the old and move on.Things wear out due to sun heat,cold or whatever
- By mystang in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 12-11-08, 10:19 AM
- By muddywaters in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-07, 08:13 PM
- By kridgley in forum C3 General DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-05, 02:16 PM
- By kingman in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-09-04, 11:47 PM
- By Gary42 in forum Die-Casts and CollectiblesReplies: 8Last Post: 04-08-03, 01:13 PM