Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop

Default Discontinued GM part

I have a 2001 coupe with 34,600 miles. I recently have had intermitant signal failure. My GM mechanic diagnosed the problem. The hazard flasher switch is not functioning right. The GM part number is10325348. I have been informed that this part has been discontinued! Please help! What are my options? Thank you in advance for your time.

Corvette(s)
    03 Z-51,78 L82 Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by crumps View Post
    I have a 2001 coupe with 34,600 miles. I recently have had intermitant signal failure. My GM mechanic diagnosed the problem. The hazard flasher switch is not functioning right. The GM part number is10325348. I have been informed that this part has been discontinued! Please help! What are my options? Thank you in advance for your time.

The switch is still available!~!!
    The GM Part # 10359036 List price: $39.40

junk!!
    "WARNING"
    The views and opinions of this forum user might not be suitable for others, this user may appear to be heavily over-medicated, under medicated, intoxicated, listening to the voices in his head or just plain being an ass, so some viewers may be offended!~!!!
    www.gmjunkie.com
    Founding Member: 10 Corvettes Anonymous

Default Discontinued GM part#10325348

Thank you for your response,but the part i need is 10325348 which has been discontinued and according to GM doesnot have a replacement

Corvette(s)
    03 Z-51,78 L82 Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by crumps View Post
    Thank you for your response,but the part i need is 10325348 which has been discontinued and according to GM doesnot have a replacement
    Just which Hazard switch do you need then,of all the C5's I've ever worked on just have the one in the middle of the dash!
    Where did you get that Part # ?
    junk!!
    "WARNING"
    The views and opinions of this forum user might not be suitable for others, this user may appear to be heavily over-medicated, under medicated, intoxicated, listening to the voices in his head or just plain being an ass, so some viewers may be offended!~!!!
    www.gmjunkie.com
    Founding Member: 10 Corvettes Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by gmjunkie View Post
    Just which Hazard switch do you need then,of all the C5's I've ever worked on just have the one in the middle of the dash!
    Where did you get that Part # ?
    Hello gmjunkie, I recieved the GM part number from the Service Manager after they diagnosed the vette's signal problem. After your correspondence I am having my doubts that they gave me the correct part number. I gAVE THE MANAGER YOUR NUMBER and Iam waiting for his response. I truly appreciate your time and knowledge and will let you know the outcome.

The service depatment gave me the WRONG part number. Thank you GM junkie for the CORRECT inmformation. My vette is being repaired.

Corvette(s)
    72 454 convertible, 2000 C5 Z51

I hope you are not paying the dealer to repair the hazard switch. They will take off the entire dash and charge you a boat load. The switch can be reached by removing the radio in your driveway in about an hour.