Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-09-11, 11:24 AM #1MayhemGuest
Front Signals and Running Lamp Failure
Hope I'm in the right area, I need some assistance from the pros.
I am having issues on a 2000 with no front turn signals left or right, and no running lights in the front( not headlights), fog lamps work as do the rear signals and brake lights. I have done the common sense things first, change bulbs, checked fuses ect. Absolutely no luck still not functioning, it was suggested that I change the turn signal arm located on the steering column. Before I start changing unnecessary parts would anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this?
- 06-15-11, 01:08 AM #2
Did I already answer this in another thread?"Marines - Making the other guy die for his country for over 200 years."
Question: Front Turn Signals OverheatingBy RVDECHI in forum C6 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 04-26-10, 06:45 PM
- By Dads C5 in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-09, 09:02 PM
- By 4speed in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-05, 10:17 PM
- By ChuckG in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-04, 06:17 PM
- By Alan Roth in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-04, 01:18 PM