Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 05-26-11, 05:33 PM #1
Heater-A/C Fan Making Terrible Noise
Is the fan anywhere I can get to it to check and see if mice built a nest in there or there is a leaf caught or something? The higher I turn up the fan speed, the worse the noise.
This is urgent, it's 90 degrees out today (with about 90% humidity) and I have a black interior - so even dropping the top isn't going to help.
- 05-27-11, 02:30 PM #2
YOU GET AT IT FROM UNDER THE PASSENGER SIDE DASH
disconnect the battery (must! ) and shoot some lube on the bearing
I had to do this about 100k miles ago.....
it's about a 20-30 minute job your first time , it's easy
DON'T LET WHAT YOU CAN'T DO GET IN THE WAY OF WHAT YOU CAN DO!
86 & 99 auto Z51's
AMA Lifetime Member
NASCAR Winston Weekly Racing Series Track Championship Crew Member (Dirt Track)
NASCAR Dodge Weekly Racing Series Track Championship Crew Member (Pavement)
NASCAR Whelen All American Weekly Series Track Championship Crew Member (Pavement)
NASCAR Whelen All American Weekly Series California State Championship Crew Member (Pavement)
- By kingman in forum C6 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 15Last Post: 01-13-07, 02:14 PM
- By GuyzVette in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 03-09-06, 11:57 PM
- By pasvorto in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 15Last Post: 08-22-05, 10:47 PM
- By vetteboy86 in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 09-19-04, 07:44 PM
- By MM-C5 in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 05-24-04, 03:01 PM