Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: acive handling
- 05-11-11, 07:29 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2011
- philly aka KILLADELPHIA,PA.
- 2000 c5 silver coupe blk interior
where is active handling computer located ??? i was getting "check active handling" on dic ,also dash lights ABS & car swirved were lite. reset would not remove . restart car goes away . i disco d neg terminal on battery for other reasons, now SEEMS ok .never checked codes. active handling now working ok.i msuppose 2 take vette 2 dealer tomorrow.thanks
- 05-11-11, 08:01 AM #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
- Old Fort NC/Vero Beach FL
- 03 Z-51,78 L82 Coupe
See LINK BELOW!~!!
The views and opinions of this forum user might not be suitable for others, this user may appear to be heavily over-medicated, under medicated, intoxicated, listening to the voices in his head or just plain being an ass, so some viewers may be offended!~!!!
Founding Member: 10 Corvettes Anonymous
- By jwawhite in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 12-31-04, 05:13 PM
- By Rain in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 11-28-04, 11:39 PM
- By Vette Virgin in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 16Last Post: 11-09-03, 03:54 PM
- By taracatac in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 10Last Post: 09-26-03, 12:09 PM
- By Baldie88 in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 3Last Post: 09-21-03, 12:22 AM