Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    1998 Convertible

Default 1998 conv. dual zone heater problem

Hi,I recently purchased a 1998 convertible with the dual zone climate control.The problem is when the heater is on,only cold air will come out the driver's side,no matter what temp. is selected and no matter what mode is selected-floor,dash vents or defroster.
    The passenger side is fine and both sides are fine when the A.C. is used.The control panel lights up fine everywhere and on both driver's and passenger's side the temp. numbers will increase and decrease as selected.I looked under the dash to see if a duct door was not opening or closing but nothing was really visible.A check for codes was done with a Snap-on scanner for both current and history BCM,engine,trans.,and antilock codes and the only thing stored was a BCM history code B2723 Passenger Key Detection Circuit Open/Short but I don't see how that would apply.Has anyone had a similar problem?Thanks very much for any tips.

Corvette(s)
    2000 Nassau Blue Vert

Check this post out. Dual Air conditioner controls

I did a search for dual zone and found a bunch. Here's another one Air conditionin dual zone problem

Seems quick and easy to try anyway.

And

Corvette(s)
    1998 Convertible

Thanks,I tried another Vette enthusiast's tip and it seems to have worked-I pulled up the codes on the DIC -it had a HVAC code BO367H,I cleared the code and could hear the servo motor cycle and test itself out as he said and now it works fine-the strange thing is,it now has 3 new HVAC codes BO361H,BO363H andBO441HC.I think I will leave well enough alone for now,thanks for your help.