Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Best replacement battery
- 09-02-04, 09:24 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- 2007 black coupe, NCM Lifetime Member
Best replacement battery
Considering recent improvements in battery technology, as well as the old leaking acid problems, it's time to ask the question again.
What is the best battery brand and technology to use in C5s?
This is especially relevant here in Chicago where it will soon be cold, snowy and C5s will be sitting for weeks at a time. I need a battery that will crank and start my C5.
I would appreciate any ideas and experiences especially with the Delco AGMs, Optimas and others.
- 09-02-04, 10:01 PM #2'04 Torch RedGuestOriginally Posted by PeterG
- 09-03-04, 12:28 AM #3
I just put in a Exide Orbital, it's also a AGM like the Optima.
- 09-03-04, 01:10 AM #4
- Join Date
- Aug 2001
- Dallas / Fort Worth Texas
- 2000 Red Coupe & 2008 Crystal Red Metallic Convert
Optima Red Top & Yellow Top are some of the best batteries made ... I've got them in both of our vettes ...Don & Kelly Davis
2000 Red Coupe & 2008 Crystal Red Metallic Tint Convertible
Lone Star Corvette Club
- By macvette in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-11, 11:25 AM
- By macvette in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 9Last Post: 07-30-03, 05:15 PM
- By Greg C in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-03, 05:18 PM
- By C_Dogg in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 12Last Post: 09-01-02, 06:07 PM
- By Mr Dark in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 18Last Post: 04-15-02, 10:02 AM