Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-26-12, 03:47 PM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2012
info about any headers that fit angle plug aluminum heads ZZ4,auto trans.84 vette,thanks.
looking @ hooker for now.
- 01-13-13, 10:57 PM #2
I had to 'dimple' mine and then use ceramic spark plug boots. Any other boots, including the pricey heat resistant sleeves, burned in short order.409 cid four bolt, forged crank/11:1/alum. Dart Pro-1/FMS-30pph@45 psi/BBK 52mm/'90 ECM Custom chip/Lingenfelter SuperRam/Comp Cams hydr. roller 230i-236e@050 /TPIS long tubes 3"/'84 Corvette cat/Flowmasters/ BeCool rad./FlowTech water pump/180* 'stat/3.54:1 rear gears +case cryo hardened/Bilsteins: 'Challenge' specs/Heim jointed rear suspension; all poly/ZF6-40 by ZF Doc//I.M.I. mini-starter/Battery inside/Electric HydroBoost brakes/FatMatted/Shinoda body/updated PwrWindows
- By SIXTYTWO in forum C3 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-08, 03:46 PM
- By corvette66 in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 03-20-07, 11:04 PM
- By vette-dude in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-04, 01:26 PM
- By MaineShark in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 03-11-03, 06:54 AM
- By KTM in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-02, 12:16 AM