Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Blowing fuse for climate control
- 06-21-10, 01:39 PM #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- new york
- 1990 Convertible 6Speed Charcoal Met
Blowing fuse for climate control
A friend of mine has a 1987 hardtop automatic and recently started having a problem with blowing the fuse that runs the climate control,we have tryed unpluging the climate control unit and it still blows also unplugged the ac compressor and the blower motor still no luck. any ideas??? Thanks
Ps I know getting the shop manual would be a great suggestion but he"s a cheap sob.
- 06-21-10, 10:30 PM #2
Check the wiring diagram, interior lights may work on the same fuse.
- 06-22-10, 06:46 AM #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- south florida
- 1993 Coupe, Bright Aqua
Do it Yourself Auto Repair & Auto Repair Shops - ALLDATA
Less than $30 for an annual subscription for one model year, not as convenient as a paper copy but it does provide complete FSM and wiring diagrams, good luck.
- By sandmanmd in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 12Last Post: 05-11-06, 11:32 PM
- By pat68 in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 15Last Post: 03-02-06, 12:39 AM
- By FX3FX3 in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 10-28-04, 12:02 AM
- By sasquatch in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 09-27-04, 02:56 PM
- By Paul G in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-01-04, 05:00 AM