Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 11-23-12, 04:06 AM #1
- Join Date
- Feb 2004
- Southeast, PA
- 2003 50th Annversary Red coupe, beautiful !
Replacing the dash lights 194 bulbs, are they all the same ??????
Title says it all, is there any replacment 194 / 168 bulbs that are really any brighter ? I see the GE brand say they are 20% brighter, and Sylvania has their 'SilverStar' brand which they tout as much more light . . . But is there any Safe & brighter bulbs that sell for less than $50.00 a bulb ?
Thank you !
Hope you had a great holiday !
- 11-23-12, 08:01 AM #2Midnight85Guest
Check this company out, LED Lights, Bulbs & Accessories - SUPER BRIGHT LEDS they make leds with the 194 base on them. I've never used these particular bulbs but I have used a lot of their other products and I have always been very pleased with them. All of the interior lights on my '85 have been replaced with their led bulbs and I like them a lot, no heat and I can leave the doors open all day with no effect on the battery.
- 11-23-12, 04:17 PM #3
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Alpharetta, GA
- 1967 red/red 2010 red
Replacing the Halogen lamps in an 84-89 cluster will short out the power supply over time. The solution is to use the 89 lamp, which is a xenon lamp, and costs about $4 each.
- By patrickj in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-13, 06:32 PM
- By Mac's Pop in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-10, 06:57 PM
- By 94conv. in forum C3 General DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-09, 05:16 PM
- By TedC in forum C4 General DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-09, 05:40 AM
- By HPG in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-03, 07:50 PM