Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Cleartastic Stuff
- 03-12-10, 10:36 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- 1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary Coupe
Has anyone ever used this stuff? Does it go around down on the lowest part of the C4, the rocker panel that takes most of the beating? I was considering the clear mud flap type things but this if it actually covers the lowest parts of the car might be the best thing. Any suggestions?Save the Wave!!!
Muffler Eliminators nuff said...
Best 1/4 Mile Run to date...firstname.lastname@example.org
Best 1/8 Mile Run to date...email@example.com.
Best 60 foot 1.99 with Kumho Escta SPT at 26PSI Cold.
- 03-13-10, 06:13 AM #2
My first try was with the static cling offered in the Corvette catalogs ,it did work but didn't last well .I ended up using it as a pattern after buying the 3m product.The 3m has a mild adhesive and worked very well .You can buy it at auto parts stores that specialize in auto body.
My 08 GM Junkie applied a clear bra and rocker and wheel well skirts out of clear 3m .Best thing I've ever done on a Corvette.
- By grumpyvette in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-11-06, 04:22 PM
- By Panama Yellow in forum C5 General DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-04, 01:08 AM
- By topless82vette in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 15Last Post: 06-21-02, 12:02 PM
- By 72 Bluz in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-01, 01:29 PM