Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 10-01-09, 08:14 PM #1
Members In DC, Md, & VA (paint shops)?
Any members in the Washington DC, Md, or Va areas know of a
reasonable Corvette paint shop / person. My ride needs a paint job. It
doesn't have to be of "showroom" quality. Just a reasonably good
paint job. THANKS
- 10-01-09, 09:53 PM #2
- Join Date
- May 2008
Well, you did say VA, so in Fredericksburg, Southern and Downtown auto body are the two best ones down here.
- 10-02-09, 08:08 PM #3
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Shepherdstown, WV
- 65 Blk/Blk 365 4spd cpe, 93 Blk/Blk 300 auto cpe
HMMmmmm, you might want to try Scott's Auto Body, 313 N. Mildred St., Ranson. WV 304-729-6111, just 65-70 miles from D.C. I have seen his work and it really looks good. More importantly he owns a C-5 Corvette.
- 10-08-09, 07:47 PM #4Towu4freeGuest
bring her on down here to Classics by Wes LLC, my father and i can put an excellant shine on her, and you can even check my vette out!! if you are interested i can give you our address or phone number your probably looking around $5K and of course that includes color sand and buff
- By BarryK in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 05-09-05, 07:09 PM
- By Stallion in forum Care & DetailingReplies: 9Last Post: 04-26-05, 09:28 AM
- By Rob in forum Bowling Green Assembly Plant / National Corvette Museum NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-04, 11:25 PM
- By tom102 in forum C3 General DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-04, 09:43 AM
- By matthijskeuper in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 17Last Post: 04-07-04, 12:41 PM