Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Car Cover
- 03-24-09, 08:18 AM #1
- Join Date
- May 2003
- 1986 Black "Indy 500 Pace car replica"
I'm looking for a car cover. I have a cheap one from Mid America that I use over the winter. It is strictly an indoor cover. I don't particularly care for it because it fits too tight. I would like to get one that I can take off easily without stretching all the time. I have one for my trans am like this and it is very easily removed.
My idea this year, is to cover the cars as much as possible. Maybe this will cut down on the amount of washes, by keeping dust off.
Also call me crazy, but I was thinking about throwing a cover over the car while at work. Also to keep the dust off, and block UV damage. So the cover I am looking for needs to be indoor/outdoor.
Any ideas?? I would like any suggestions, or good and bad experiences with certain covers.
CraigMods to date:
383 Stroker, Heads/cam/ intake, Ported Plenum, Ported and siamesed runners, Big Mouth Manifold with EGR delete, 52MM TB,TPIS Long Tube Headers, 3" exhaust, Dynomax UltraFlow Mufflers, Holley AFPR, MSD 6AL, 30# injectors,255 LPHWalbro fuel pump, Vortex Ram Air, MAT Relocation kit, TB Bypass,Heated 02,2400 RPM stall torque converter, Pioneer Head unit, Infinity speakers.
Mods soon to come:
Super Ram/Mini Ram?? 3.73 rear gears.
1973 Bucaneer Red Pontiac Trans Am 455 w/4sp
1971 Starlite Black Pontiac Formula 455 auto w/air.
2004 Victory Red Chevy Silverado Z71 5.3
- By 76Eldo in forum C5 Corvettes For SaleReplies: 15Last Post: 05-12-06, 01:19 PM
- By MaineShark in forum C4 Corvette ZR-1Replies: 46Last Post: 02-03-05, 07:35 PM
- By Rob in forum C6 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-02, 10:52 PM
- By Skant in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-02, 09:23 PM