Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    huffie

Default help with floor pans?

hello; i;am trying to get floor pans for my 76 vette can some one please help?

scoobydude

Default Floor pans

go to: www.corvette-paragon.com , conduct a keyword search for "floor pans", scroll down to part #PR-6509, they have both left and right-hand pieces. BTW, where abouts in MD. are you hiding?

huffie

thanks ; for the help and i live in elkton md.

scoobydude

Also can get the pans at: www.parts123.com this is Vette Products of Michigan. Again, do a search for floor pan, I think price is same. I'm down in Silver Spring/Olney area. You got rust-thru in your floor pans?
    Zip and Corvette Central also carry these.

huffie

hello again ' yes i have rust thru on the pans,,,,, again thanks for the help.

scoobydude

Sorry for being a PITA, but I noticed Zip products also carries the pan parts. How extensive is it, mine is less so, more of a patch.