Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: help with floor pans?
- 10-21-03, 12:56 AM #1huffieGuest
help with floor pans?
hello; i;am trying to get floor pans for my 76 vette can some one please help?
- 10-21-03, 03:17 AM #2scoobydudeGuest
go to: www.corvette-paragon.com , conduct a keyword search for "floor pans", scroll down to part #PR-6509, they have both left and right-hand pieces. BTW, where abouts in MD. are you hiding?
- 10-21-03, 06:32 PM #3huffieGuest
thanks ; for the help and i live in elkton md.
- 10-22-03, 02:07 AM #4scoobydudeGuest
Also can get the pans at: www.parts123.com this is Vette Products of Michigan. Again, do a search for floor pan, I think price is same. I'm down in Silver Spring/Olney area. You got rust-thru in your floor pans?
Zip and Corvette Central also carry these.
- 10-22-03, 02:42 AM #5huffieGuest
hello again ' yes i have rust thru on the pans,,,,, again thanks for the help.
- 10-22-03, 01:54 PM #6scoobydudeGuest
Sorry for being a PITA, but I noticed Zip products also carries the pan parts. How extensive is it, mine is less so, more of a patch.