Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    1977 Black Coupe

Default Need parts list recommended for 77 corvette transmission change from auto to 4-speed

I plan to convert my 77 (L48) from an automatic to 4-speed transmission. My mechanic is very capable in doing this, however I would like to prepare as best I can to make this project go successful before we schedule the time and effort. I realize that this is not one of those easy projects one takes on, but I'm hoping someone could offer any suggestions and recommended resources to help me create a listing of parts needed to do it. Any suggestions?

I have been thinking of buying a Super T-10
    Thanks!

Corvette(s)
    1968 convertible; 1980 L-82

The 77 assembly instruction manual (AIM) shows the factory installation of the four speed and will list the parts you will need. Clutch brackets came with the 4 speed frame and will need to be added to your car. If memory serves, the AT floor panel is a little different than the 4 speed floor pan.