Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: BATTERY DISCONNECT
- 01-25-08, 05:22 PM #1
trying to get one that will function as both a decent theft deterrent, and a method to prevent the battery from draining over long periods of time. some really nice guys on my other forum (i don't take sides, if your wondering. i don't see why we ALL can't get along !) anyway, so they suggested something like this. wanted to know your thoughts and also any reccomendations as to which one is better.
- 02-08-08, 01:48 AM #2
Hi evan, i dont know how to post threads, but if you go to item 360021496277, on ebay they sell hundreds and ive purchased three and they are great, regards wayne.
- 02-08-08, 01:52 AM #3
also love your vette.wayne.
- 02-08-08, 08:11 AM #4
thanks! looks like we're twins. anyway i ended up contacting painless via email and they were very helpfull. i ordered and received the latching solenoid and now am just waiting to install it.
- By 69L88clone in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-06, 11:01 AM
- By osuvette in forum C5 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-06, 09:57 AM
- By C3RVETTE in forum General Automotive DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 10-13-04, 07:16 PM
- By irf in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-03, 08:39 PM
- By boonie in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 12Last Post: 07-17-03, 07:05 PM