Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop

Thread: 1981 For Sale

Corvette(s)
    Early 1976 L-48, 2008 Victory Red

Default 1981 For Sale

Hello, I am just passing on some info about a Vette for sale I saw in the parking lot of where I work. It is a 1981 Gray looks real good, owner list he has had the car for 18 years, I did not drive it or even get in it but from looking in the windows it looks real nice, custom seats look real good. Aftermarker CD player installed. If anyone is interested let me know and I will get the name and number for you. Email me or send me a private message.
    Oh Yeah the car is located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
    GO SOONERS

salvee

Hi

I'm looking for a 1981 in Charcoal Metallic with a Manual Trans. Did you notice if it had a manual trans???

Thanks,
    Sal
    Salm@erols.com