Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    1957 and 1962 both F.I.

Default F/S 1963 Hardtop

I have a nice used hardtop for 1963 through 1967 Corvette convertibles. It's an early 63 top with the door notches in the side panels. It's complete with all stainless outer trim, all inner trim, latches etc. The paint has been stripped (was red) and the window should be replaced as it's crazing in 2 spots. Rubber is ok, some could be replaced. Nice original black headliner.
    If you have an early 63 this is the top you need. $1,250.00
    Pick up only in New Jersey. On the shore 40 miles north of Atlantic City.
    Rich jcmsp062@aol.com
    I also have a pair of used original 1963 fiberglass headlight door covers. Nice original oatmeal glass. $200.00 for the pair.

Corvette(s)
    1984 Black coupe & 1967 Red Convertible

Default 1963 corvette hardtop.

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTYTWO View Post
    I have a nice used hardtop for 1963 through 1967 Corvette convertibles. It's an early 63 top with the door notches in the side panels. It's complete with all stainless outer trim, all inner trim, latches etc. The paint has been stripped (was red) and the window should be replaced as it's crazing in 2 spots. Rubber is ok, some could be replaced. Nice original black headliner.
    If you have an early 63 this is the top you need. $1,250.00
    Pick up only in New Jersey. On the shore 40 miles north of Atlantic City.
    Rich jcmsp062@aol.com
    I also have a pair of used original 1963 fiberglass headlight door covers. Nice original oatmeal glass. $200.00 for the pair.
    Do you still have hardtop?