Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: C2 seat rebuild - Burlap?
- 03-20-04, 04:55 PM #1
C2 seat rebuild - Burlap?
I'm rebuilding my original seats. 40 years has not been kind to the insides of my seats. What a rusty mess!
Anyway, I was wondering what function the burlap originally served in the seats?
- 03-20-04, 10:27 PM #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2003
- Southeast Missouri
- '66 Auto Mosport Conv, '65 Nass Blue 4-sp Air Cpe
I believe it helps to prevent the springs from cutting thru the seat foam, a backing material of sorts.
- 03-21-04, 12:12 AM #3
- By Don&Kelly in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-04, 06:59 PM
- By blasterfdc in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 03-02-04, 07:47 PM
- By majortom75 in forum C3 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-04, 08:37 PM
- By BackSpacer in forum C5 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-04, 10:47 PM
- By DWC in forum C4 Technical and PerformanceReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-02, 06:24 PM