Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: NEW 1963 Z06 Survey

  1. #1
    - Online
    c5vetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Severn, MD USA
    Posts
    1,088
    Corvette(s)
    1963 Black/red Z06;2010 Blade Silver ZR1

    Default NEW 1963 Z06 Survey

    Folks,

    All who are interested - Bob Jones just released his NEW/UPDATED 1963 Z06 survey in an Excel spreadsheet. For those of you who would like a copy, send me an email and I will send it to you.

    For those of you who have a 1963 Z06, if you haven't sent Bob your specifics, please do so he can include your Z06 in the next survey update. If you need his email address, let me know.
    sgar11 and oldvettenut like this.
    1963 Z06 black/red "LADY"
    2010 ZR1 silver/black "MARIAH"

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    255

    Default

    C5Vetter
    Please have him send a copy to usa1classics@hotmail.com. I have some specs on a Z06 that I passed on buying a few years ago and wonder if it's still around.
    Thanks
    Ol Blue

  3. #3
    - Online
    c5vetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Severn, MD USA
    Posts
    1,088
    Corvette(s)
    1963 Black/red Z06;2010 Blade Silver ZR1

    Default

    Blu',

    what's the last five of the VIN - I can tell you if it is in the survey or not - or better yet, when you get the survey you can check the VIN yourself. I will also give you Bob's email address so you can yak at him with the particulars if you want to.
    1963 Z06 black/red "LADY"
    2010 ZR1 silver/black "MARIAH"

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    255

    Default

    c5vetter

    I'm going to have to do some digging to find the particulars. I was looking at it because it would have made a good mate for my roadster. It was Silver Blue, but with a black interior instead of dark blue, but close enough. It had the wrong engine, and a rust hole in the frame, big tank missing, and I don't remember about the brakes.
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting the info.
    Ol Blue
    http://www.knology.net/~corvettes/63vett.jpg

  5. #5
    63Corvette
    Guest

    Default 63 Z06

    Hi Rick,

    I'm already in the Bob Jones Zo6 Survey, but thanks for posting. Perhaps we'll find some new, undiscovered 63 Z06s out there.

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1
    Corvette(s)
    1963 Z06

    Default

    Nice color combination on your Z06. I have two big tank Z06's # 08834 and 09046. I also have the Devil car 30837s100666 Black w/red FI coupe. Could you forward the new survey to me at corvette_engineering@yahoo.com . Thanks, Wade Isom

  7. #7
    Member GTR1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    New Haven CT
    Posts
    972
    Corvette(s)
    1969,1972,1975

    Default

    I blueprinted a steering box and differential for a 63 Z06. Could you email the info to me as well. gramadei@aep.us
    Thank you
    Gary
    Gary
    GTR1999

  8. #8
    Loren Lundberg
    Guest

    Default

    Okay, for the third time, I would like a copy. loren.lundberg@cox.net

  9. #9
    Member vettefinderjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mentone, Ca
    Posts
    334
    Corvette(s)
    orginal owner 77

    Default eBay Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by c5vetter View Post
    Blu',

    what's the last five of the VIN - I can tell you if it is in the survey or not - or better yet, when you get the survey you can check the VIN yourself. I will also give you Bob's email address so you can yak at him with the particulars if you want to.
    Did you see the auction on vin #9008 small tank Red Black this week sell on eBay ? $67,500 . The owner had the car since 1965. Nice fellow. He bought the car in Southern California and moved to Vegas and then the beautiful country in northern Idaho. Family health reason of his father forced the sale.

    Should restore to a nice car.

  10. #10
    Member vettefinderjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mentone, Ca
    Posts
    334
    Corvette(s)
    orginal owner 77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Lundberg View Post
    Okay, for the third time, I would like a copy. loren.lundberg@cox.net
    In the mail Loren

  11. #11
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1
    Corvette(s)
    1963 TANKER, 2000 6 SPEED

    Default Z06 SURVEY

    PLEASE SEND ME THE LATEST SURVEY, I RECEIVED ONE FROM BOB MANY YEARS AGO....E MAIL ADDRESS IS RON_5810@YAHOO.COM
    HAVE A BIG TANK CAR WITH A 1ST WEEK NOVEMBER DATE.....

  12. #12
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Des Moines Iowa
    Posts
    3
    Corvette(s)
    1963 corvette Z06

    Default Z06 survay

    Hi. I just found my 63 Z06 that I sold in May of 1969. I have some work to due including to get a master cylinder for it. I sure would appreciate Bob Jones email address and a current list. My last 4 vin. #s are 9451, small tank. Thanks Steve

  13. #13
    Member vettefinderjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Mentone, Ca
    Posts
    334
    Corvette(s)
    orginal owner 77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sgar11 View Post
    Hi. I just found my 63 Z06 that I sold in May of 1969. I have some work to due including to get a master cylinder for it. I sure would appreciate Bob Jones email address and a current list. My last 4 vin. #s are 9451, small tank. Thanks Steve
    I just checked the SURVEY and your Vin # 9451 is NOT in the SURVEY. Send me your email address and I can helpm you with info .
    enjoying the hobby since 1969

    http://www.vettefinderjim.com

  14. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Des Moines Iowa
    Posts
    3
    Corvette(s)
    1963 corvette Z06

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vettefinderjim View Post
    I just checked the SURVEY and your Vin # 9451 is NOT in the SURVEY. Send me your email address and I can helpm you with info .
    My email address is garland1@ix.netcom.com Thanks for your help. Steve

  15. #15
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    calgary, alberta. canada
    Posts
    2
    Corvette(s)
    63 Z06 Silver/Red Cpe. 67 Black/Red Rdstr.

    Default Z06 survey

    Quote Originally Posted by c5vetter View Post
    Folks,

    All who are interested - Bob Jones just released his NEW/UPDATED 1963 Z06 survey in an Excel spreadsheet. For those of you who would like a copy, send me an email and I will send it to you.

    For those of you who have a 1963 Z06, if you haven't sent Bob your specifics, please do so he can include your Z06 in the next survey update. If you need his email address, let me know.
    Hello: Would appreciate you sending along a copy to me. Thanks! Dennis

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. April 2002: C5 Owners Speak Out!
    By Rob in forum Wheelspin
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-23-06, 02:07 PM
  2. 2002 Z06 Rear Shocks for 2001 Z06?
    By rjsmith in forum C5 Z06 Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-08-02, 09:56 PM
  3. 1963 Z06
    By Edmond in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-21-01, 09:16 PM
  4. 2001 Z06 and ZR-1 Comparison
    By Rob in forum C5 Z06 Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-30-01, 02:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© CORVETTE is a registered trademark of the General Motors Corporation & Chevrolet Motor Division.  Neither Chevrolet Motor Division nor any subsidiaries of GM© shall bear any responsibility for CorvetteActionCenter.com content, comments, or advertising. CorvetteActionCenter.com is independent from GM© and is not affiliated with, sponsored or supported by GM©.  Copyright/trademark/sales mark infringements are not intended, or implied.  All Rights Reserved