Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    63 SWC and 67 Coupe F/S 54 Corvette NFS

Default Corvette Funfest at Mid America

First off, who all will be attending Corvette Funfest in Effingham, IL. @ Mid America? Second who will be at Funfest that came to the CAC Event last June at Mid America? Third and last, who will be staying at the same Motel for Funfest that we all stayed at for the CAC Event? I will have to answer ME to all of the above. Remember if you are coming to Corvettes at Carlisle next week, please stop by the booth space M153-M155 and say Hi and that you are a CAC member. Mike Terry

Corvette(s)
    1985 Coupe /1977 L82 Coupe / 1971 Red Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Terry View Post
    First off, who all will be attending Corvette Funfest in Effingham, IL. @ Mid America? Second who will be at Funfest that came to the CAC Event last June at Mid America? Third and last, who will be staying at the same Motel for Funfest that we all stayed at for the CAC Event? I will have to answer ME to all of the above. Remember if you are coming to Corvettes at Carlisle next week, please stop by the booth space M153-M155 and say Hi and that you are a CAC member. Mike Terry

Hi Mike, I will see you at Funfest !!
    We will have our shade tents in the club parking area, just look for the tents with the flames around the top..
    I will be at the campground again...
    Also, look for the black C4 that is getting a new interior during the event... that will be mine !

Corvette(s)

Scott feel free if you are out walking around for Funfest to stop by the For Sale area. I will be there with my 72 BB Ontario Orange T Top car For Sale.

Corvette(s)
    2004 Z06 CE & 2010 Grand Sport Vert JS Blue

I'll have my new 2010 Grand Sort in the Decades Display Area.
    The only thing that you accomplish when you make something idiotproof, is breed a better grade of idiot,
    Z06/Z16 #1689

Corvette(s)

Jim, stop by the F/S area and say Hi I will be there with my 72 Ontario Orange Mike Terry