Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    1996 LT4 Collectors Edition

Default 1964 Corvette Coupe 365 hp for Sale

Hi, Looking for $45,000....

Need to sell my 64 coupe. Matching numbers 365 hp engine & 4 speed,. Rear end is a 3:70 from a 1969.

Beautiful frame on restoration in 2007, fully sorted, runs great, drives perfect. Radio, clock (quartz) all work.

Everything that needed to be done was done except did not change carpeting: paint down to fiberglass (no sanders, took it off with razor blades to prevent heat damage), no hit body and frame, bonding strips in place.

Rebuilt suspension, brake systems, new American Racing Mags for a period correct look. Rebuilt transmission and bottom half of the engine. Cylinders held 100psi during leak-down test so did not lift the heads.

Took a year to complete and have driven it about 1,000 miles a year since.

Known ownership over 20+ years.

Feel free to ask any questions...reason for selling. Love the car, puts a smile on everyones face but my knees are giving out and not as much fun to drive a manual as it used to be.

If you have any interest, send a note and I will do my best.

Car is in Southern California. (909) 437-1388 - Mike
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Engine.jpg   Front.jpg   Hi Res Left Side.jpg   Hi Res Rt Side.jpg   HighRes Trim Tag.jpg  

Left Rear.jpg   P7070055.jpg   Right Interior.jpg  
    Last edited by NewGuy; 09-19-12 at 04:47 PM.

Corvette(s)
    2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible

Nice!! Sweet looking 64, Mike.
    Sad to hear she's got to go. Are you considering upgrading to a later model automatic? At least that would keep you in a Corvette! Bad knees and a bad back are what keeps me out of a Midyear.

Like Bettye Davis said: "Gettin' old ain't for sissies."

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and good luck with your sale.
    Jane Ann

For every person with a spark of genius, there are a hundred with ignition trouble.