Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-19-12, 04:45 PM #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2002
- Diamond Bar, CA, USA
- 1996 LT4 Collectors Edition
1964 Corvette Coupe 365 hp for Sale
Hi, Looking for $45,000....
Need to sell my 64 coupe. Matching numbers 365 hp engine & 4 speed,. Rear end is a 3:70 from a 1969.
Beautiful frame on restoration in 2007, fully sorted, runs great, drives perfect. Radio, clock (quartz) all work.
Everything that needed to be done was done except did not change carpeting: paint down to fiberglass (no sanders, took it off with razor blades to prevent heat damage), no hit body and frame, bonding strips in place.
Rebuilt suspension, brake systems, new American Racing Mags for a period correct look. Rebuilt transmission and bottom half of the engine. Cylinders held 100psi during leak-down test so did not lift the heads.
Took a year to complete and have driven it about 1,000 miles a year since.
Known ownership over 20+ years.
Feel free to ask any questions...reason for selling. Love the car, puts a smile on everyones face but my knees are giving out and not as much fun to drive a manual as it used to be.
If you have any interest, send a note and I will do my best.
Car is in Southern California. (909) 437-1388 - Mike
Last edited by NewGuy; 09-19-12 at 04:47 PM.
- 09-19-12, 08:28 PM #2
- Join Date
- Jun 2004
- Mississippi Gulf Coast
- 2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
Nice!! Sweet looking 64, Mike.
Sad to hear she's got to go. Are you considering upgrading to a later model automatic? At least that would keep you in a Corvette! Bad knees and a bad back are what keeps me out of a Midyear.
Like Bettye Davis said: "Gettin' old ain't for sissies."
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and good luck with your sale.
For every person with a spark of genius, there are a hundred with ignition trouble.
- By Rob in forum C1 & C2 General and Technical DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-09, 10:27 AM
- By attret00 in forum C1/C2 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 05-31-05, 01:49 PM
- By firstgear in forum C1/C2 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-04, 10:07 PM
- By 99pewterc5 in forum C1/C2 Parts For Sale / WantedReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-03, 11:44 PM