Corvette Action Center - The ultimate online hub of Corvette news and information! Click here to go to the Corvette Forums!

Supporting Vendors / Dealers - Supporting Membership - Advertising Information - Corvette Amazon Shop
    Corvette(s)
    1988 35th Anniv., 1995 Pace Car #53

Default NW Vette Collecter

I currently have 3 Cervettes, with my latest acquisition being a 40th Anniv. model with Greenwood body mouldings--a cherry car to say the least! It does need some work, as it has 136,000 miles on it, and this is where I'm looking for some help. The Greenwood package included some fine gold lettering, both on the 40th emblems and the back Corvette lettering, and I need to replace some of these. Are they available out there?
    Also, are there any 40th Anniv. license plate holders, etc., or these type of accessories available anymore? This is my work in progress!
    I'm new to this game, so any help is appreciated!

Corvette(s)
    2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible

Hi Peter and welcome to the Corvette Action Center!!

Since your thread relates specifically to questions regarding the 1993 40th Anniversary Edition model, I'm going to move it to the 1993 A.E. forum where it will receive greater exposure and hopefully answers.

Here in the New Member forum, most members just stop by to say hello.

Good luck with your search!
    Jane Ann

For every person with a spark of genius, there are a hundred with ignition trouble.

Corvette(s)
    1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary Coupe

Oh, boy, umm, well I can tell you that Corvette Central has gold lettering kits...as for the gold 40th emblems, I have no idea. Maybe someone painted them??? As for 40th Accessories,again check the site vendors, like Corvette Central, they are to the left on the screen.

Congratulations, you have a very unique color. I show my car and drive it too...get lots of positive comments on the color, never met anyone who didn't like it.

Personally, I don't understand why someone would take a 40th Ruby and put a greenwood kit on it and have gold emblems, but hey that's just me. We all got different tastes, which is a good thing!!!